Saturday, August 16, 2008

More goals met!

I've done a few more goals! And I've realized that I think I'm going to have to be a lot more purposeful about meeting these goals if I'm going to complete them! Especially the reading ones. I think I picked too many books!

We recently watched Michael Clayton. It was good! I enjoyed it! And I have rented The Queen to take with us on the trip we're taking this week. I've wanted to watch it for a while now and haven't gotten around to it.

We also picked a bed for ds. It was a black metal bed from Crate and Barrel. The price was right, and when I saw it in person, I really liked it! He was none to impressed with the fact that we were changing things around, but he is settling in, even though he still says he doesn't like it when asked. We haven't quite finished his room yet, but we're working on it!

Finally, I'm crossing off the one about investigating why my spotting doesn't stop. I think we may have found the answer!!! When I had my annual exam earlier this summer, I talked about it to my obgyn, and he suggested that we do an exploratory hysteroscopy to see if I had any uterine polyps. We scheduled the surgery for late July, and at that time he found that I did, in fact have some polyps. Those are removed now, and I have already noticed a difference. Hopefully it sticks around!

0 comments: