Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Quick update - a few more goals!

So I went to Woodman's on Monday and did my grocery shopping. On my other blog, I'm working on a 21 Days of Nothing challenge where we are strictly limited on our spending. The good news is that I ended up getting all my groceries for $36! Shocking! And I feel like we have everything we need and a bit we want. I'm thrilled! I like Woodman's. It's confusing, but I think that's mostly because I've never shopped there before. The layout is a bit different. But with the low prices, I think I need to get used to it!

Also, I had my ob/gyn appointment on Monday, and I talked to my doctor about my ongoing spotting. We have decided to pursue a minor surgery - a hysteroscopy - to see if there are any polyps in my uterus. Hopefully we'll get some information from that! I'm not crossing it off until I've had the hysteroscopy and we get the information from that. I'm a little bit nervous because it will involve a general anesthetic, which I've never had before. Hopefully it'll go well!

0 comments: