Friday, June 13, 2008

More

I thought of more things I want to do after reading Amanda's 1001 blog... I have to list them here to decide if I want to sub out anything.

I want to read all the Harry Potter books. I also want to read the Golden Compass books. I know that's not the name of them, but it'll help me remember which ones I want to read. My problem is I have WAY too many books to read in the next 1001 days!!! Yikes! I'd also like to start shopping at Aldi's and the local farmer's market. I think we'd get a lot more mileage out of our grocery budget, and I think it's better to buy local produce whenever possible. Do I ever do it? No, but I think I should! I know I'll come up with more.

In other good news, I finished a goal and didn't even realize I had finished it! I went to the chiropractor today. It was lovely! I can't wait to go back. I didn't have any treatments today - just talking and x-rays. I can't wait to see my x-rays. I have a huge fascination with the inside of the body. I should have gotten into something medical! I love seeing pictures of what's really going on.

Also, I am very close to settling on a bed for Gabe. Very close. It's hard for me to take the plunge, but I think we've just about settled on a metal bed from Crate and Barrel. It's nice and the price is right! Then we'll just need a mattress and we can finish the room conversions!

Oh - and my hair is getting closer and closer to the middle of my back. But it really needs a trim. It hasn't been trimmed in almost a year! Yikes! So that'll set me back a bit on that one.

0 comments: